· A dynamic work environment in an internationally-focused start-up organization.
· 5 day work week with generous leave package
· Ground floor opportunity to get in the door with a company poised for rapid growth.
· Company-sponsored Health/Life Insurance
Salary will commensurate with experience
Recharge Health has now reached a level of complexity that requests a daily presence of a skilled and experienced Accounting manager. The candidate will supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities and will have responsibilities including establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. As a natural link, the Accounting Manager will work closely with our Financial Manager and our Investor Relations Manager
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting tasks including: • month and end-year process • accounts payable/receivable • cash receipts • general ledger • support on payroll and utilities • treasury, budgeting • cash forecasting • revenue and expenditure variance analysis • capital assets reconciliations • trust account statement reconciliations, • check runs • fixed asset activity • debt activity • shareholding management
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Provide recommendations
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Meet financial accounting objectives • Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Recharge Health is a medical device company in the transition from a start up to a structured and organized Company. We are Company built on science, inspired by love and powered by purpose. Our mission is our name: we want to recharge people’s health. To accomplish this mission, we produce and sell around the world a medical device, named Flexbeam – the world’s first targeted red light therapy device, designed for optimal effectiveness.อ่านต่อ