Key Areas of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage real time bidding campaigns on multiple platforms for clients (including but not limited to: Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram ads, Display ads, etc.)
- Monitor, report and analyze campaign results to meet the client's objectives
- To carry out regular optimization for a number of assigned ongoing accounts, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of the campaigns
- Manage budgets and allocate amounts appropriately
- Generate audience and tracking pixels for campaigns.
- Provide guidance to client to ensure marketing pixels is correctly implemented.
- Set up banner and placement tags on ad-serving platform.
- To produce regular reports containing informative descriptions of campaign activity, suitable advice and recommendations with a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators
- Campaign types: including, but not limited to: Media buy campaign (budget, impression or click based), CPL campaigns (conversion rate optimization, ROI optimization), and Social ads (engagements, likes, shares).
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 - 4 years Pay-Per-Click (PPC) SEM and/or SEO experience
- Good communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Experience in creative optimization, landing page analysis, keyword generation, and bidding analysis is desired.
- Understanding of web analytics (traffic & conversion metrics, channel and user analysis)
- Understanding of Google AdWords and other real time bidding platforms.
- Able to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, result-driven, fast-paced and be able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and interact with multiple internal teams.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter, and thinks outside of the box.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, energetic team environment.
- Experience with ad-serving platforms such as Doubleclick Campaign Manager or Sizmek is a plus.
- Certifications (a plus if passed already, but if not, company will supply to the chosen candidates)
- Google Adwords Professional
- Doubleclick Certification will be advantage
- Group insurance (Effective: 1st day of employee)
- Provident fund
- Medical Expense 30,000 ฿
- Annual Leave 14 - 16 Day
- Birthday Leave 1 Day
- Company activities
i-dac Bangkok Co.,Ltd., Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand
I-DAC (Bangkok) Co., Ltd.
29 อัตรา · 1 สาขา | พนักงาน 51-200 คน
I-DAC is the digital communication and technology agency for D.A.Consortium Group in South East Asia.
D.A Consortium is the digital wing of Hakuhodo DY Group - the 7th largest advertising network in the world.
Our vision is to empower the digital future of the world through constant innovations.
As a one-stop digital agency network with offices in Thailand and Indonesia, we specialize in Digital Strategy, Creative, Data Marketing, Social, Media Planning & Buying and more.อ่านต่อ