- Monitor performance trends for client's websites and social media.
- Collects and analyzes data related to website traffic and social media performance.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments such as Social Media Manager, Project manager and Media planner to synthesize the information for both always on content and marketing campaigns.
- Produce website/social media performance reports for clients.
- Researching new websites, social media trends and tools.
- Advise team on their website UX/UI and social media utilization based on performance and analysis of each platform.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer queries and comments across platforms.
- Hands-on experience with website management, social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of website UX/UI, Google Analytics and social media platform.
- Ability to identify trends and preferences among performance of website and social media platform
- Excellent communication٫ time management٫ and multitasking skills.
- Relevant GA certifications is a plus.
i-dac Bangkok Co.,Ltd., Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand
I-DAC is the digital communication and technology agency for D.A.Consortium Group in South East Asia. D.A Consortium is the digital wing of Hakuhodo DY Group - the 7th largest advertising network in the world. Our vision is to empower the digital future of the world through constant innovations. As a one-stop digital agency network with offices in Thailand and Indonesia, we specialize in Digital Strategy, Creative, Data Marketing, Social, Media Planning & Buying and more.อ่านต่อ