• Manage Cloud Infrastructure projects and transition to operations according to Action Plans.
• Coordinate with IT Vendors to implement Cloud Infrastructure Services and Operations.
• Analyze and Propose an IT Technology platform to support SCG business.
• Work with IT Vendors and Manage SOW (Scope of Work), SLA (Service Level Management)
• Manage IT Cost Allocation for SCG Subsidiaries and Coordination with BU IT representatives.
• Study New Technology and be able to transfer knowledge to others.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, ICT or related field..
• Having experience in Cloud Infrastructure Knowledge such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud.
• At least 3 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Network, Project Management, IT Operation Management.
• Process Oriented skills, Problem-solving skills, and being able to work with people.
• Organized and well-planned project management skills.
• Interesting in new Technologies.
บริษัท ปูนซิเมนต์ไทย จำกัด (มหาชน) Bang Sue, Bangkok, Thailand
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growthอ่านต่อ